Monday, December 5, 2011

Pretty damn happy lucky




Kiitos Sevilla! Thank you Seville! Gracias Sevilla!

I was little sad to leave you behind, yet so happy I got to spend all this time with you. I knew we'd be a good match and it was true. Hoping to see you again. The right time will come.

Special thanks to my lovely room-mates. What had I done without you gals!

***
Also, I learned a lot about this stay. Both personal- and work-related stuff. Some more Spanish, too. Progress, that's maybe the word I'm after here.

Highlights of the stay? My internship-placement: couldn't have been better (made me more focused). Yoga classes: perfection (never underestimate the power of meditation). And a couple of parties we went to: I've missed dancing like that and now I could do it the way it should be done (swallow the beat and sweat -some people go to the gym for this type of exercise). Also I must stress the importance of a climate: seriously, Finland's hardcore at this time of the year. I already said this to a friend but I think the people are few and far between who'd voluntarily change Seville to Finnish country-side in December. It's a constant night here in the North.

As a summary I'll just say that I'm pretty damn happy lucky. Let's finish off with that.

Cheers,
Martta

No comments: