Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Through the air



Up up up.

Up in the mountains we hike even further up, move through the air in the cabins high in the air. But how ever hard we try, we cannot fly. Jealousy towards the birds, I have always wanted to be able to fly -flying dreams are my all time favorites.

Recently, I was told it might be nice to have a holiday in my head. I was also told a bad lie and a compliment.

I got a little travel plan cooking in my head, cake in my tummy, sparkles in my eyes.

There's too much people up in the mountain right now. I think it's gonna be a day for a little randonnee tomorrow, just to get away from the crowds and enjoy the outdoors.

I think I also need a little sleep-in. Just an hour or so more. Happy little day off pleasures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ihania kuvia, voin haistaa raikkaan ilman tänne saakka. Nähtäisiinpä täälläkin noin sininen taivas, tänään aamulla paistoi aurinko ehkä tunnin verran, t äiti

Martta said...

Niin se vaan on että talvet Alpeilla on parhaita. Aurinkoa, lunta, valoa, ulkoilua ja kevätkin tulee sopivasti. Tää on mun juttu. Tsemppiä sinne pohjolaan.