Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Burning and freezing



This city just has it and I love it. The vibe. The right vibe.

Sevilla is actually relatively small, but the labyrinthine alleyways give an impression of a bigger space: once you get lost in a ridiculously small plot of land, it doesn't really make a difference wether you're ten minutes away from home or an hour's walk. The streets also wrap you in a strange time lapse at times and miraculously takes you ten minutes away in only two. These streets are full of surprises, even when you think you already know your way around.

I catched a cold again. What a nuisance. I'm fighting it with ginger and lemon. Am gonna win. They say it must be because of the temperature changes. We get hot and cold and moist and warm and freezing and burning. My cheecks got even a little sunburned on Sunday and I needed to take off my wolly scarf and pullover and sit in the sun in a little top. The next moment it got freezing cold and I got chills till my bones. Sounds bit like our shower, actually. Burns and chills on the same go.

P.S. We got the new girl. She's from Czech Republic and thanks to her, this household now operates in Spanish!

No comments: