Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April fun





I am filled with happiness from yesterday.

To start with, first time in few weeks the sun decided to show up if you went through the clouds high enough. (And yes, I re-burned my face of course..)

Then just good things were to come. My roomie opened the track to Catwalk and we were then the only two people up there -and the first two people to ride down of course. The snow was super duper fun, clouds kept away while we did our turns and for the first time this season I got the feeling that yes, I can actually telemark! That all made me so so happy. I'm so so happy!

Definately one of the best runs this spring -easy, good, fun. We girls had big smiles for the rest of the day and we filled the mountains with happy giggles.

Thank you the month of April, you are loved once again.

2 comments:

Pampula said...

Ykkös- ja kakkoskuva on upeat! Niistä vois vaikka teettää taulut :)
Aurinkoista huhtikuun jatkoa!

Martta said...

Voih oliskin aurinkoa, pilvistä ja sadetta luvassa taas viikoksi eteenpäin.. Näkyvyys ylhäällä 0-100metriä, kylillä näkee sentään eteensä :-)