Thursday, April 19, 2012

A braid, not afraid



This is so funny!

***

One of my real-life favorites from this winter is this:
Miss A.: I like your braid!
Me: Oh thanks!
Mr S.: What are you afraid?

He couldn't believe we girls we actually speaking about hair under the heavy snowfall, goggles and jackets covering everything but your nose.

I'm also one of the most color-coded chicks in Town, it has got ridiculous -all my stuff is green and pink! I've given up in the fight against it already, I just like the combination of green and pink in my skiing stuff.. So, live with it! But seems like I'm not the only girl with color-issues: yesterday I went skiing with Miss Purple and Miss Turqoise, today Miss Blue confessed and Miss Pink was nodding at her side in understanding. And nobody has got like this on purpose, of course! It. Just. Happens. Isn't that right, girls?

One of the girls was upset after the loss of her beanie. It was the one that matched her snowboard pants.

No comments: