Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Like in December, but better


The weather is again anything but spring, but yet I made a springly salad for lunch: rocket, fresh coriander, avocado, strawberries and olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Yummy. My body is screaming for fresh stuff! And I must say that this particular avocado and these particular strawberries had an amazing flavor, structure and texture.

Then up the mountain again. Easy-acces powder in the snowfall with friends. Is it really end of April?? Feels like December, except snow's better. And my legs, too, hah hah.

Got the feeling my posts are getting slightly repetitious.. But that's how it has been, just more snow, more skiing, few openings for the sun and then again more snow and more skiing.. It has been actually totally amazing to be off duty now, really making the most out of my mountainous free-time. Soooo blessed. What an end of the season we're having here! Whoa.

No comments: