Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Down in Andalucía



No pictures from Sevilla. I really enjoyed it but it was so unbelievably hot in there that my brain was like toasted marshmallow. On top of the heat, the old town in all it's loveliness is the most confusing labyrinth I've ever been to and the map they've made out of it has hardly anything to do with the reality down on the streets. With my poor sense of orientation I got lost about three times a day. And not just little lost but like lost-lost, out-of-the-map-lost, ready-to-collapse-because-of-the-heat-lost. Still, I liked Sevilla very much indeed. And again, cool crowd in there to hang out with.

In few days I was in need of some fresh air though so jumped on a bus and went to the coast. Cádiz! The even more lovable Cádiz! Yesss.

No comments: