Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Making a new set of tracks



Things never go the way you have predicted, yet it's still good to keep on planning and trying.

One of my bigger plans got rejected today. I was a bit sad about it for five minutes, but then started to look out for other options. Maybe this will lead to something better? I believe there's always a meaning behind these things. You might not know it by the time it happens, but then later on it seems so clear and you end up thinking ''this is exactly how it was supposed to turn out''. Anyway, if you can't take the pathway you planned, you better make a new set of tracks: it's no good to cry at the crossing.

Have to say though that with my previous plan, I was being smart. Now it seems that I might have to go bit crazy again. We'll see, the turn out won't be clear until next year anyway.

Just going with the flow then. Trusting the world will take care of me and smiling on the go.

:-)

No comments: