Friday, March 16, 2012

The world is playing tricks on me


Cleaning my head, dusting my thoughts. Ha! Little birds singing in there, somewhere behind my left ear.

Funny little something happened today and proved that the world still loves me. I've had a slightly shitty week. But then got my spirits back, started humming again, started thinking of pelicans, hammocks, harem-pants and got obsessed with a pair of shoes. A pair of mustard-colored leather shoes. Oh please please please! Uhm yes how vain, but.. somethimes it's good to go vain, it means that finally you don't have that much to worry.

The weather would be perfect for horse-riding. Wish I could just saddle up and go. Instead I took my telemarks today and did few turns, basically just to get enjoy a cup of coffee up in the mountains, under the sun. Fresh air's the best!

Oh, and have a happy little weekend luvlies!

No comments: