Monday, April 4, 2011

Close to a public annoucement


Lately, people around me have been eager to get responses on few things about myself. Firstly, what do I want to do when I grow up (I only graduated in December!!) and then, do I at least have an idea about where I'd like to live (I only moved from a continent to another on December!!). They're after straightforward no-bullshit smart-ass responses (yes, I've noticed it's already April). And oh my, they don't give up easy!

So here we go. I've figured them out now. Pretty close to a public announcement, huh.

So, I've been thinking I should move to the Moominvalley. Nice and pretty, there's both river and a beach by the sea, then mountains, four seasons, plenty of nature and thumbs up for the architecture, too. On top of that, there's all things funky happening over there to keep you inspired. I discovered this while playing with moomin-figures with my friend's kiddo, so thanks for assisting Little J, appriciated!

And then, after following people's statuses on Facebook, I find it quite depressing if on Monday you wish it would be Friday already and every Sunday you're devastated that the following day happens to be yet another Monday. So, here's the smart-ass response then: I want to do something I actually enjoy. Yes you too hey, well, do you?

No comments: