Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Room mate the great




I had a room mate last November, or actually I moved to hers for a month. We drew a lot of attention at our daily walks, wonder why.. The last pic is the only one I got of the two of us, have to admit even I'm bit shocked to realize how big a dog she actually is! (And she's just a pup!) Her puppyness makes me go 'awww', never matter the size.
***
Minulla oli kämppis viime marraskuussa, tai itseasiassa minä muutin hänen luokseen kuukaudeksi. Meidät yleensä huomattiin päivittäisillä kävelylenkeillämme, miksiköhän ihmeessä.. Vika kuva on ainut, joka minulla on meistä kahdesta. Pakko myöntää, että jopa minä olen aika yllättynyt tajutessani miten iso tyttö tuo koira oikeasti on! (Vaikka toinen on ihan pentu vielä!) Neidon pentumaisuus on vallan hellyttävää, ei saa antaa ison koon hämätä.

No comments: