Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rest of spain

My plans were diminished to none by the time I left Nerja. I was taking a bus to Málaga but hadn't even decided if I wanted to stay there or move further down the coast straight away. I thought time would show -anyway I had almost a full hour to Málaga by bus.. Half way through something unexpectional happens: two of my friends from the beach jump on the bus! Can't believe it -they were supposed to be biking! In Málaga they solve my near future for me and I'm invited to stay over in an argentinian family with four children, a parrot, a kitten, a hamster. She is the oldest of the four and together with her boyfriend they're just simply awesome and so so lovable! The parrot entertains himself during the night by flying around and sitting on my bum, sitting on my head.

We also have a rendez-vous with Twin for some sun and pool time for couple of days and then I'm back to my argentinians to sip some mate-tea for another night. Thanks a million, muchas gracias!

I also hesitate with my next step: should I fly home to Finland, travel to Portugal, go back to Tarifa or visit some friends in Italy. Italy wins in the lottery.

No comments: