Thursday, February 16, 2012

Telemark-chick



So here we go: updated ski-Martta, as requested. Although the pics hardly ever have anything to do with the actual act of skiing. These ones also include me posing, me posing and ...me posing.

''Telemark-chick'' someone whispered in the cabin one day. That was about me. I like being a telemark-chick.

Oh, and I had a fine little plan about getting black pants and a black jacket. But, then, somehow. Well, you can see the result, can't you?

P.S. Life's sweet when your lunch break's called Stairway to Heaven and when that little heaven is filled up with powder. Yes that was today. Yes I'm such a lucky fish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hieno puku, tahtoo samanlaisen:D t äiti

Martta said...

No joo kiitti, tykkään itekin. Tuu käymään, kyllä samanlainen lookki onnistuu.