Friday, October 28, 2011

Greetings from the coast






Happy girl, lucky fish, smiley face. Greetings from the coast! More pics, here you go. Chipiona was little, hum, ghosty this time of the year but it suited me just fine -loved the ambandoned ambience and that murky twist the autumn breeze gave to the village.

Just one unpleasant thing: I fell on the street in Chipiona. I don't know how it happened, I guess I stumbled upon something, and soon enough I was on the ground. I got quite a bang on my head too when it hit the wall and things went dark for few seconds. I had time to think I'm too tired to get up, that I just want to lay still, but luckily that feeling went past rapidly and I was on my feet again. Afterwards I kept feeling a bit dizzy and now my knees are a nice combo of red, blue and yellow, my left wrist is a bit achy, I have a blue mark even on my shoulder (!) and the poor head of mine, well, something bit swallen in there, too. Oh well. Things happen and this was indeed unexpected. Walking is dangerous.

No comments: