Sunday, August 7, 2011

Curiouser and curiouser


Also, something really strange happened to me in Milan. I got locked in to a second-hand shop. I got little anxious there and tried to call the numbers on their visitors card I managed to find from the shop. The cell number just kept ringing and the land-line -well, needless to say, I would have been the only person available to answear to the demanding noise by the till.

I didn't have time to totally freak out though. I was released after about fifteen minutes in the middle of old vinyl-players and a gigantic spiderman figure. But boy it felt long, I already started checking ideal spots for a nap and pondering what sort of sign language I could try out if other passer-bys saw me in and wanted to enter the shop, possibly thinking I was actually working instead of being a prisoner.

No comments: