Monday, August 8, 2011

Please tell me it's raining



'Please tell me it's raining in Austria' I wrote from Milan. She promised me it was, somewhat less excited about the whole thing than I was. And when I got there, it indeed did rain. Sounds nuts but after Spain, Morocco and Italy it felt like a blessing to me. Rain! Air! Green! Lush! Whoa! Also it suddenly made sense why I had been carrying around a pair of shoes for some six weeks. Because when it gets chilly, socks and shoes work better than strappy sandales.

Austria was the last card I pulled out of my sleeve. Why? Because that's where my Twin lives. I was wondering before I got there if two weeks was going to be bit long but of course it wasn't. It was almost too short! She had made such cool plans for us so all I had to do was follow and smile.

There was some little get-aways out of the city. One stop included a night on a sleeper couch. Me, Twin and The Dog, doggy being just a pup. So we coudn't avoid of thinking we had replaced our beloved Junior with another youngster. And yes, it was so very funny a tought that we might have ended up laughing.

No comments: