Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Headquarters



Even though Linz was the headquarters of my stay in Austria, these are pretty much the only images I got from there. It is not because Linz woudn't be worth photographing, quite the opposite actually, but because I just felt more like doing and watching than shooting and documenting.

Also, my life was super convinient there. My host knew all the best places to have a tea, hang out, have lunch. We took a busride and spent some time by a pond, swimming and sun bathing. I had an amazing shiatsu-treatment. And mornings started with green smoothies!

We were also invited to have dinner at the most fascinating household in Linz because the elderly couple also had been to Morocco (for various times) so we had some curry, admired the house and the funky deco, watched some pictures from our common love called Morocco and changed experiences. I kept saying wow. Wow. Wowowowow. They even got a sauna and an oven to burn ceramics and a garden and wooden floors and crazy pretty bathroom with mosaic walls!

No comments: