Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ends are also beginnings

After Linz I still had a stop-over in Vienna. It was rainy, I was tired. Got soaked in the rain, found a place to eat and managed to get dry meanwhile, got soaked again and found a little café for a cup of tea. It was cosy in there so stayed reading a book and writing down few thoughts, some people watching too. But then it got so heavily smokey inside (yes they still smoke in cafés, bars and restaurants in Austria) that I got grossed out and left (and got soaked again, sure). I got to my backpackers, had a boiling hot shower, jumped back to my clothes and curled up to my bed reading and even though I red until my book was finished, all the others in that dorm were still out somewhere. So I slept. The next morning I was out, off the airport.

My summer travels were over.

All the good things have to come to an end for other good things to began.

Thank you. Was great. Appriciated.

No comments: