Sunday, August 7, 2011

Milano-times!



Milano-times! I avoided every single tourist attraction but browsed the little boutiques, stayed in a superb backpackers with a little backyard and a balcony (perfectly suited for yoga) and red my books at funky coffee shops. I enjoyed being on my own again and, on the other hand, met some amazing people. I filled myself with great food from overwhelming aperitivo-tables and had couple of virgin aka. non-alcoholic mojitos whilst enjoying of the balmy summer nights on some of those terasses by the little canal with some other travellers -she had the most beautiful british accent I've ever heard, he was cracking funny and oh-so-stylish.

I was getting all inspired and managed to even shop some cool little things, my preferred shopping being yet another book (and how I had thought I'd be safe in Italy with the books as I don't speak the language..).

Milan was simply great. Really enjoyed it. Feeling an urge to go back.

No comments: