Friday, September 30, 2011

Lähtökuopissa


For some days now, I've been trying to pick the books I'll pack with. I wasn't getting anywhere, there was always too many options to choose from. I decided to set a limit. Three. This far I know I'll take one Paul Theroux travel account and a book with couple of articles I should go through. I think the third place might go for a heavy book but a light read about migration and food through India, Uganda and the UK (it looks yummy).

I'm leaving this eve. Looks like I'm dragging my laptop along this time, so maybe I'll get into blogging too while in Spain.

Bye now!

Oh, and a little smiley face, too :-)

Love,
Martta

P.S. I got a letter from China few days ago, I got so excited I made a little dance when I got it to my hands. Just wondering if the European post officers got all that dancy at all because in the address 'Finland' was marked only in Mandarin. I mean, I assume those twinky symbols were saying Finland. And that it was Mandarin. Anyhow, it made it to me. Hooray! (I love real mail. Hih. And now I feel like hearts, yes lets add some hearts <3 <3 <3)

Love,
same

3 comments:

Suklaasydän said...

Hyvää matkaa!

Kirjailijatar said...

Myöhästyneet hyvän matkan toivotukset täältäkin!

Martta said...

Kiitos!! Sevilla on ihastuttava :-)